Skip Navigation LinksHome > Insurance Products > Property Owners Insurance

Auto | Boat Owner | Crop | General Liability | Homeowner | ID Theft Services | Inland Marine | Life & Health | Miscellaneous | Roadside Assistance Coverage | Umbrella

Property Owners Insurance

What types of property can be insured on a Property Owners policy?

Our Property Owners policy provides protection for many types of property such as:

  • owner, tenant and seasonally occupied dwellings
  • mobile homes
  • barns
  • poultry houses
  • hog houses
  • farm storage buildings
  • the contents of these structures

What coverages are provided by the Property Owners policy?

The policy provides coverage for damage caused by the following perils:

  • fire and lightning
  • wind and hail
  • explosion
  • smoke
  • riot or civil commotion
  • aircraft
  • motor vehicles
  • collapse
  • falling objects

Can your Property Owners policy be customized?

Your policy can be customized to provide these additional coverages:

  • personal liability
  • vandalism and malicious mischief
  • breakage of glass
  • sudden and accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam
  • freezing of plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems and domestic appliances
  • sudden and accidental loss caused by surges of artificially generated electrical currents
  • theft
  • loss of rental value

Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent for complete details regarding specific policy coverages and rates.

Need a password? Click Here!