Skip Navigation LinksHome > Insurance Products > Inland Marine Insurance

Auto | Boat Owner | Crop | Fire | General Liability | Homeowner | ID Theft Services | Life & Health | Miscellaneous | Roadside Assistance Coverage | Umbrella

Inland Marine Insurance

What is an Inland Marine policy?

Inland Marine policies are designed to provide customized physical damage coverage on a variety of property, such as jewelry, furs, guns, cameras, golf equipment, etc. Coverage is provided for loss or damage of insured property for all risks except those which are specifically excluded in the policy.

Why do you need an Inland Marine policy?

Many Homeowner policies limit the amount of coverage available on several categories of personal property such as jewelry, furs, guns, cameras, golf equipment, musical instruments, computers and many types of collectibles. Your property’s value may exceed the amount of coverage available under your Homeowner policy. Our Inland Marine policy provides you a way to adequately insure these items.

What other types of property can be insured under our Inland Marine policy?

Farm Equipment - such as tractors, combines and cotton pickers

Cargo - such as feed, seed, livestock, minnows and household personal property in transit

Livestock - both scheduled (per animal) and unscheduled (per herd) are available

Boats and Motors - Arkansas law requires minimum watercraft liability limits for some types of watercraft.

Does the Inland Marine policy provide watercraft liability coverage?

The Inland Marine policy provides coverage for physical damage only. Watercraft liability may be obtained on our Boat owner's policy, Homeowner policy or General Liability policy.

Contact a Farm Bureau Insurance agent for complete details regarding specific policy coverages and rates.

Need a password? Click Here!